Monday, April 11, 2011

Kangana Ranaut - yet has no time for love in the street 24 years Ago

If I am talking about Kangana Ranaut Bollywood career, which could well be the youngest winner of the National Award in this industry also has the maximum number of films to his credit for his age. Something missing in his life and is a constant companion.

On a high after the success of 'Tanu Manu Wednesday', which holds that she is not thinking too much about finding your own "Manu" for the moment at least.

According to recent interviews, Kangana Ranaut, said: "I'm enjoying being single at the time, I'm just going to turn 24. So there is time to find someone special! Jaldi hai kya?"
"Since the beginning of my career, I played the older women in films like Gangster. Even upon a time in Mumbai, who did not play a teenager."

Having been the face of one million marks, she has been hired as the brand ambassador for Emami official confirmation care.The the skin of the same is pending.

project directed by Anand Rai was selected for investigation in a German language edition after a visit of delegates from the University of Regensburg.

According to the latest Bollywood interviews, the director said, "Tanu Manu Wednesday is making inroads in places where Bollywood films is not a priority. I guess my honesty of purpose appeared on the screen. I was surprised they wanted to see Wednesday Tanu Manu, and even more surprised by the way he responded to the film. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...